Tuesday 7 February 2017

Lost and Found at Danang International Airport

Baggage handling and delivery is the responsibility of the airlines from the point of check-in to the point of collection. In the unlikely event that your baggage is damaged or lost, please proceed to the Lost & Found counter at the Baggage Claim area for assistance. You can also contact the handling agent representing the airline you had travelled with.

Vietjet Air:1900 1866
www.vietjetair.com

Vietnam Airlines:0965 14 00 22
www.vietnamairlines.com
You can see us on this map:



For items lost in other parts of the airport, please contact to (0511) 3--- ---.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Can you help me. I left a very expensive charger for my device in the domestic departures terminal.

    How could I get it back? It's very expensive and not easy to buy a new one. Without it I cannot complete my project. It will lose a lot of money and 1 year of work if I cannot get that adapter.

    ReplyDelete